Friday 23 October 2009

Next Project (place holder for diagram)

It seems that I need to share my Nuvi350 with my wife when she needs it most.. I need a gps to feed into my OT2 .. and guess what, I've Holux GPSlim GR236 somewhere in my drawer .. needing attention.. it couldn't run on battery anymore, somehow, the circuitry went kaput quite a while back.. what I need now is a +5V feed into the GPS .. a TTL to RS-232 converter (which I think in one of my drawers too) .. Y cable and time to be spent on soldering stuff.

Found one good instruction on how to fabricate the USB->RS232 cable from the following source:

http://saimhe.avita.lt/hw/Holux-GR236-cable-RS232.png


Uploaded here since sometime it is hard to get into the above website.

No comments:

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...