Sunday 25 October 2009

What I've got today!!

A ham has lost his interest in radio .. so .. he is letting go some of the stuff he has .. for a good price too. So, what do I've in my equipment list now:

1. Nagara Ant (TA33-JR) - 3 band beam .. Gosh .. all the instructions are in Japanese .. I believe this is the same as Mosley TA33-JR.
2. Motorola GM338 (going to be mine next week) - This going to be my permanent radio for APRS digipeater/igate.

Still eyeing some of the things off him .. waiting for him clearing up his store room (yes, he has some parts for power amp etc) .. and yes, that pneumatic mast laying infront of his house seems really really tempting.. I'll wait for him saying .. yes .. he want to let it go .. and it will be mine! *evil grin*

Update: Forgotten what I got last week .. a Vibroplex Blue Racer & BHI DSP module.

No comments:

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...