Friday 13 February 2009

Finally, CP-6 installed ..!!!

Took a break from work this morning, too much work makes me dull for sure .. haa..haa. So, armed with few poles and self-made brackets, I braved myself to install the CP-6 which I bought last weekend. First, I need to move the existing Diamond X-200 to make a way for the CP-6. Since the CP-6 will be a bit heavier than X-200, it needs a sturdier setup. I did both, moving the -X200 .. tested and it seems to be okay .. and go ahead with installation of CP-6.

I am yet to finish the installation, I have not route the cable properly and it is not connected to my rig yet. I'll do that most probably tomorrow morning .. no more energy to do the rest. I will snap some photos and surely will post it here ..

Update: Connect it up to my rig, could receive audio on 20M from VK land alright and surely 40M .. but the SWR is quite high. So, need to go up again tomorrow and retune the radials. I guess having the MFJ259B is really handy for this sort of job.

Update 2: Radials had been retuned to resonance on the frequencies that I wanted. One man job for sure with the help of MFJ259B. Made couple of local contact on 10m but yet to get any DX stations. Propagation is surely not that good on 10m at the moment.

Update 3: Up till 01/03/09, I've worked with few local stations on 10m. The day the CP6 properly tuned, I had 9W2MZY (Kepong), few days after 9W2KGV (Damansara Damai), yesterday, I've got 9W2YCC (PJ) and just now at around 10:50MYT I worked with 9W2OO (Banting). I tried to work with 9W6SUE yesterday afternoon around 16:30MYT, but I guess there were a pile-up when quite a number of 9W2s trying to work with him from Peninsular.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam bang Hamid, harap dapat bekerja di 10m band nanti ya ehheheh..de 9W2RZL Temerloh

9M2TPT said...

OK Zal, dah tuned .. centre frequency is at 28.5 now instead of 29.1 as before. See you on 10m then .. :)

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...