Sunday 20 December 2009

First few contacts on 6 Meter ..

Couldn't hold my excitement .. I've tried few times working on 6 meter, most of the time by listening to 50.110 but most of the time, it returned with just load of noise .. nothing much excitement coming from 6 meter band .. so I thought until I call on CQ this afternoon .. did my call at 3:30PM MYT and thanks to the following VK6 stations for the contact:

VK6KXW (Peter) - 55 to 57
VK6ADI (Barrie) - 53 QSB
VK6JJ (John) - 42 and lost you on your last transmission
VK6IA (Andrew) - 53
VK6IQ (Glen) - 55

Thanks all for the contact, you guys really made my day today. Sorry if I missed to wish all of you Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...