Sunday 24 May 2009

What is next in line?

My dear friend 9W2RUT is really testing me out .. he just bought two LCD 20x4 displays from Jalan Pasar .. that is enough to generate an interest to venture into new project for me. The Tracker2 and TinyTrak4 are both capable of displaying messages on 20x4 LCD. There are quite a number of LCD sellers on ebay, I'm aiming for the white-over-blue with backlight display.. RM42/pc sent from China .. not bad for the price since it cost more from Jalan Pasar. Probably will order it tomorrow :)

Info on how to get the LCD display working on Tracker2 could be found here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tracker2/message/5694. Photo posted by Scott:


And here is where all the information on how to get this thing working for TinyTrack4 (we need to have at least v0.51 firmware):


My hands are itchy now.

3 comments:

Scott Evans VK7HSE said...

Great to see that my TinyTrak4 wiki has been of some use to you! I don't get a lot of feedback from it so I'm never sure if the content is sufficient...

9M2TPT said...

Hi Scott, thanks for visiting my blog .. your wiki helps a lot for sure.. there are few of us here in Malaysia that have interest on APRS + some of us are trying to get the display + keyboard working. Will drop by in the mailing list if we need help badly .. cheers ..

vrutcdhara said...

aku...lagi? me..again?

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...