Tuesday 12 August 2008

Walk at Cameron - Robinson Fall - Track 9/9A


Had a chance to go for a walk last weekend .. Went to Cameron Highland with my son and few of my friends (9W2ARD, 9W2BBS, 9W2TKK, Azlan & his daughter - Zoey). We went there on Saturday with the thought of going for a walk in the afternoon but we missed the junction going to Bukit Brinchang for Track 1 .. instead, we ended up at Sg Palas Boh plantation .. it was too late to do the walk when we reached Bukit Brinchang but instead, we did enjoy the scenes from the watch tower.

Here are some of the photos snapped by my friend, I did not bring my camera.. so, no photos taken by me.

   

No comments:

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...