Friday 23 November 2007

Canon 20D

UPSR result was out last week and though my daughter's result is not the best around but it seems that she could get hold of Bahasa quite well. She scored As in Penulisan, Maths and surely English but Bs in Pemahaman and Science. Since she has struggled enough for the past 6 months trying to get hold of Bahasa, I think it paid off. Anyway, she wanted a DSLR for her birthday and present for her UPSR.. a new entry level DSLR can set us around RM2400 for Canon 400D with kit lens and accessories .. was interested on going for Nikon, but my camera buddy suggested against that. So .. was looking around for the best deal around town but hey, saw somebody is trying to sell off his Canon 20D, an intermediate DSLR for less than 400D with kit lens. My camera buddy persuaded me to go for this camera instead.. so, finally, my daughter becomes a proud owner of a Canon 20D DSLR .. since I've 50% of my share on the usage .. hey, I'm looking for an upgrade now .. hee.. hee.. not the body, but the accessories. First of, need to upgrade the bag! Will see how it goes .. most probably going to get a Lowepro bag since it is the most affordable one.

1 comment:

kijal said...

go get a flash. 580ex2 would b nice so i can borrow from u once in a while... unless u gonna move to Sg Buloh anytime soon!

:P

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...