Sunday 7 October 2007

Ramadhan - radio - etc ..

Ramadhan is coming to its end in less than a week time, it seems that everybody in Malaysia is franticly trying to put whatever finishes to things that they've done before the eid next week. For us, we've done nothing to our house, because ... I'm too lazy ... though I need to patch up some water leaks near the ELCB unit.

Every morning, when the time permit, our good friends from ASTRA (The Malay Amateur Radio of North Malaysia) come up on air for Sahur-Net just before the end of sahur each day. I have yet to check in. Will see if I can manage to check in the day before eid.

Looking at my log book today, I have done 34 QSOes till the 5/10 .. oh.. and few more QSOes done during driving around KL. Not to boast myself, but I think I'm pretty much comfortable to go on air now compared to few weeks ago.

HF set/Yaesu FT-897D.. I'm still dreaming to have one.. I missed the boat last week, my friend called me and he said that he was going to 9V land last Friday .. but instead, he went there a day earlier. He said that he is going again next week.. but I'm thinking of going there myself instead.

No comments:

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...