Monday 15 October 2007

Radio .. and ended up at the hospital during eid!

Sometime, your craziness on your new hobby ends you up in the wrong side of the pond.. and that happened to me. I was so happy to be back in Muar to celebrate the eid with my family after spending the last five eids in Manchaster. But guess it is not a lucky one for me, while trying to reposition my slim jim antenna to get better reception and transmission, I slipped off the ladder and end up, bed ridden for the past five days in the hospital.. there goes my raya this year.. Hopefully, the hospital will release me after I get body casted .. when? hopefully by tomorrow... Oh well, pengalaman mengajar erti kehidupan!!

No comments:

Calling MS SQL Stored Procedure from ABAP

One of the few things sometime coming up in your ticket request. Calling stored procedure from ABAP to remote SQL server.  How do we send th...