Friday, 17 August 2012

Customs tariff for transceiver (amateur)

For those who're thinking of importing transceivers for amateur radio usage, please use the following tariff to get tax exemption (8517.62.520). You do however need to get an Import Permit from SIRIM QAS.

Declaring your tariff wrongly and you'll be imposed with unnecessary sales tax (as what I did the last time I brought in my FT-920).

No comments:

New project - Ubitx - Radi2cino

I've always been interested in building my own radio. I've seen many projects available on the net which I could get my hands dirty ...