There probably many CRM implementations which use ERMS, I've come through few requests on how to debug the auto response given by ERMS when CRM receives an inbound email.
SAP provides a tool which you could use to debug this auto response rules. The transaction CRM_ERMS_LOGGING is very helpful. But before we could use this transaction, we need to know the work item ID.
Anyway, here are the steps I used in my debugging:
1. Use SOST, find the response that was sent out, note the date/time
2. Use SWIA, this will return you with work item ID, fill in the time period based on (1) and the task = TS00207915
3. Put a break point at your auto response implementation
4. Use CRM_ERMS_LOGGING, enter the work item ID and un-tick "Do not execute actions"
5. Execute and you'll be brought to the break point you left in (3)
There probably many CRM implementations which use ERMS, I've come through few requests on how to debug the auto response given by ERMS w...
I've come across many posting on the Internet (via google search), people asking on how to debug a DMEE for payment program. One of the ...
What is the easiest way to get echolink node up and running on raspberry pi? Surely, get a premade image which has everything inside. I'...
Previous write up deleted. It seems to change the DNS servers in as shown on the status, but it does not really work. Check the following...